First Impression


Hi! I'm Amanda, a teenager (still) who is almost 20 this year. I'm a student of Sebelas Maret University majoring in English Education. It's obvious that I really like coffee by looking at my blog's title (Coffee Vibe) and the picture of this post. Yeah, I often spend my spare time just for enjoying a cup of coffee in my favorite spot at my house or in some coffee shops. My favorite coffee is Asian Dolce from Starbucks, but I rarely go there since the price is really expensive for a student (in my Country). I prefer to go to local coffee shop to get my pleasure in affordable price (cheaper). Though there is no asian dolce, I still can enjoy cappuccino or macchiato, so that's why I named my link as #hotmacchiato.Talk about my personality, I'm an extrovert, so I'll talk about everything even it's just a trivial thing. My friends called me "chatty girl" since I have a bunch of story conveyed. So that's for the first impression.

"All you need is love or maybe coffee"

Comments

Popular Posts