Everyone can help someone


Tuesday, 17th February 2017 we were delivered to each school and dormitory.
The night before we packed our things because in the morning we should be ready to move to our dormitory near the school. We had a breakfast then Ms. Nok and Mr. Tee picked us. Unfortunately, I got a problem. My baggage's wheel is broken because I pass a different level. I'm really worried because I'm afraid that it cannot be fixed. However it had been fixed by super glue that I bought in Seven Eleven
T_T

Mr.Tee and Ms. Nok droped one by one of my friends to their own school. I got the last turn so I should wait in the bus. The first turn is in Chiang Rai Municipality School 5 (3 people) then Damrongratsonghroh Secondary School (3 people), Chiang Rai Municipality School 2 (2 people), Chiang Rai Provincial Administrative Organization School (2 people) and the last Chiang Rai Municipality School 6 (2 people). Finnaly our turn was coming, Ms.Nok and Mr.Tee dropped me and Arifah at our Dormitory to drop our things first. The dorm's name is Warangkan. It is a woman's dormitory. Then they accompanied us to meet our host teacher. They are Kru Ding and Kru Tae. We were asked about which level we want to teach. Arifah and I choose to teach in the Lower Secondary School in 7th grade or in Thai called mathayom 1.

Left to right (Mr.Tee, Kru Tae, Kru Ding, Me, Arifah, *I'm sorry idk :(*, Ms.Nok)


After the meeting, Mr.Tee and Ms.Nok leave us. We are asked by Kru Ding to the Lower Secondary School (LSS) because at that moment we were at Upper Secondary School (USS). We were introduced by our mentor. My mentor is Teacher Herbert. He is English Teacher who comes from U.S. Kru Ding explain our activities for next 3 weeks to our mentor. Then we were delivered to our dormitory. My dorm is good enough, there are indoor bathroom with water heater, a refrigerator, a television and two beds. However the bed is really hard. My body got stiff by sleeping there. Most of people who occupied the dorm are students from USS of CMRS 6. We experience a culture shock because we faced a difficulty in communicating. The English accent of Thai people is different. In that evening, Arifah and I want to have a dinner. We didn't know a restaurant that sell halal foods near the dorm. I was afraid to socialize with other occupants until finally I found a moslem student and ask her to show us halal restaurant. Her name is Wanju. She and her friend was lending me her motorbike and asking us to follow her. Finally, I arrived there and eat meat fried rice, martabak and tea. They waited for us to finish the food. Then we went to Seven Eleven to buy mineral water. It was nice when people helped you in the desperate situation. We were very thankful we met people like them. World is not that cruel when nice people are still exist.

"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
-Ronald Reagan

Comments

Popular Posts